RDS is a rig design engineering specialist working for oil and gas companies and major topsides and drilling contractors. As the engineering division of KCA DEUTAG, one of the largest international drilling contractors, our core business is to deliver a comprehensive drilling facilities engineering service at every stage of design, construction and modification.
Who we are looking for
The Senior Project Engineer reports to the Project Manager or Principal Project Engineer and with the exception of time, budget and strategy is responsible for implementing the responsibilities of the Project Manager. He/She is responsible for the timely reporting of Project Schedule and Cost to the Project Manager. We are looking for a competent Senior Project Engineer to work on a long-term and exciting Greenfield project.
- Deliver Greenfield projects that meet client requirements; cost, schedule, technical specification, quality assurance and HSE.
- Deliver areas of project scope as assigned by the Project Manager/ Principal Project Engineer.
- Delivery to schedule.
- Delivery to budget.
Key Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in Senior Project Engineer position within the offshore Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience gained within design engineering environment or technical Oil and Gas service supplier.
- Competent supervisory and people/resource management skills.
What we offer
- Competitive Pay & Benefits package/ contract rate.
- Structured Training, Development & Career Progression.
- Global Opportunities.
Application deadline: 1 June 2014
[ APPLY NOW ]