Nogtec welcomes in-depth and incisive articles and reports from seasoned oil and gas professionals, analysts and energy experts from Africa and around the world. To contribute articles to Nogtec, contributors should keep to the primary areas of coverage and we invite individuals, companies and agencies to write for Nogtec.
Why should you become a writer/contributor to Nogtec?
- Majority of our visitors – are industry professionals and executives, energy experts and analysts, finance professionals, investors, traders and energy market participants.
- Have your work seen – by over 10,000 daily visitors.
- Visitors’ traffic – are from 129 countries and territories around the world.
- All contributors have their own photo and contact details – can promote their services and business.
- Exchange ideas – with peers and potential investors / customers, building your business and reputation.
- All articles will appear on the Homepage – they will also be syndicated to other sites within our network.
- Promote your product or service – in your writers’ Biography to our audience.
- Benefit from quality back links – in your biography (which will appear at the bottom of all your articles).
- All articles are indexed and well positioned in Google and other search engines – so your work will be viewed for many years to come.
Let us help you get the exposure your work deserves.
Who are we looking to work with?
Companies, analysts, investors, industry professionals, journalists, etc… (but we are not looking to work with SEO companies).
Contributors of articles should include their names, position, and organisation. While the inclusion of your photo and contact information is optional, but we strongly advise you provide them for your network and those interested in your article and expertise.
The Nogtec team has one aim in mind: To deliver the best information available to an audience eager to learn about new methods and ideas. Nogtec is always on the lookout for quality, accurate, targeted, valuable and educational technical articles, project case studies, roundtable discussions and market analysis in its original content.
We receive submissions from industry professionals on a regular basis, who in turn benefit from our extensive user base and membership. You get a chance to broadcast and promote your ideas to the industry and build a network of new relationships with industry experts and professionals from Africa and around the world. In return, we get fantastic original content.