ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
CAMAC Energy Inc. is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company focused on energy resources in Africa. Its asset portfolio consists of 9 licenses across 4 countries covering an area of 43,000 square kilometres (approximately 10 million acres), including current production and other projects offshore Nigeria, as well as exploration licenses offshore Ghana, Kenya and Gambia, and onshore Kenya. CAMAC Energy is headquartered in Houston, Texas, and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol CAK, and on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol CME. For more information about CAMAC Energy, please visit www.camacenergy.com.
The Assets Manager of Ghana is a Ghana based position. The Manager is responsible to manage, schedule and safely oversee the execution of all field operations. To ensure the continued business plan as set forth by the Company is fulfilled. This position will be based in Ghana and report to Senior Vice President, Exploration and Production.
EOE STATEMENT: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LOCATION: Accra, Ghana
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that operations are executed in a planned, safe, commercially effective and efficient manner.
- Key liaison point between the stakeholders and leadership, including EPC contractor personnel and will encourage innovation and initiative in relation to process optimization through the use of new technology, driving standards and consistency.
- Assist the Company in all exploration and production operations obligation in Ghana and surrounding areas.
- Advise the Company concerning any in country related problems or issues which may from time to time arise with respect to any work and , at the request of the Company and within the limitations imposed by the Agreement, use its best efforts to help to resolve favourably any such problems or issues.
- Execute Production Agreement requirements.
- Manage all business operating procedures and controls.
- Develop and maintain key ministry and regional business relationships.
- Manage development of day to day business operations.
- Hire, direct, supervise and coach local staff.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. CLICK HERE TO APPLY